Records Request

The City Recorder acts as a compliance officer for state and local statutes including the Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA), and the Open and Public Meetings Act.

Records requests must be made in writing and submitted to the City Recorder's Office.  You can download a request form (PDF), or submit a request online.