Planning Commission Meeting September 15, 2020
Begins at 6:00 p.m. at the link in the note at the bottom of this agenda. Please see this note for
phone participation information.
Regular Meeting Agenda
1. Meeting Called to Order
• Invocation or Thought by Commissioner Kennington
• Pledge of Allegiance by Commissioner Ruelan
• Adoption of Meeting Agenda
2. Meeting Minutes
• April 7, 2020 Regular Meeting & Work Session
3. Public Comment, this is an opportunity to address the Planning Commission regarding items not
scheduled for a public hearing on this agenda. Please consider others and limit your comments to
4. Continuation – Request of Doug Hammond for a Subdivision Amendment to the Craig Estates HOA, approx. 4.22 acres located approx. 2330 W Craig Lane
5. Public Hearing – Request of Colby Anderson for a Rezone from General Commercial (GC) to Climate Controlled Indoor Self-Storage Unit Zone (SU), approx. 0.94 acres located at 1556 South 2000 West
6. Public Hearing – Request of Nate Doxey for a Commercial Site Plan, consisting of approx. 0.397
acres located at 1532 West 1700 South
1. Department Business
a. City Council Liaison Report
b. City Attorney Updates
c. Upcoming Agenda Items
• Shoreline Final Phase 4 & 5
• Excel Dance Studio
• Villages at the Bluff
2. Discussion Items
3. Commissioner Reports
Public meeting will be held electronically Pursuant to Section 52-4-207(4) of the Utah Code. No physical meeting location will be available. Connect to the meeting using: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88463085582 Meeting ID: 884 6308 5582. Connect via telephone: +1-301-715-8592. Individuals wishing to provide public comment are encouraged to do so by submitting an email to CED Director Noah Steele, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5:00 p.m. on September 1, 2020. Comments submitted by the deadline will be read for the record of the meeting.
Meetings of the Syracuse Planning Commission may be conducted via electronic means pursuant to Utah Code Ann. §52-4-207. In such circumstances, contact will be established and maintained via electronic means and the meeting will be conducted pursuant to the Rules, Policies and Procedures established by the Governing Body for electronic meetings.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
This agenda was posted on the Syracuse City Hall Notice Boards, the State Public Notice website at http://www.utah.gov/pmn/index.html, and the Syracuse City website at https://syracuseut.gov.
Syracuse City Planning Commission Meeting September 15, 2020
Begins at 6:00 p.m. at the link in the note at the bottom of this agenda. Please see this note for phone participation information.