|Other Link||Rentals and Memberships|
- 3 class rooms
- 2 full size basketball courts
- Arts and crafts room
- Exercise/equipment room
- 3 ellipticals
- 3 exercise bikes
- 3 treadmills
- Rack free weights
- Senior room
- Walking track
- Warming kitchen
Events & Closings
The Community Center hosts pickleball on Tuesdays and Thursday at noon. We also offer a variety of community activities.
We will be closed on Christmas.
Patrons under this age must be accompanied by an adult when using the track and/or gyms:
- Exercise equipment - 14 years old
- Walking track - 14 years old
- Basketball courts - 12 years old
Alcoholic Beverages, Drugs or Gambling
The sale, consumption or possession of intoxicating liquors or beverages and dangerous or narcotic drugs, or gambling of any kind is prohibited in the Community Center.
It shall be unlawful for any person to use threatening, abusive, insulting or indecent language; to commit any obscene or indecent act; to fight; or to create a public disturbance or nuisance in the Community Center. Any person who loiters in or around the Center under the influence of alcohol or drugs or who other wise disturbs the peace of Center users by begging, soliciting, making undue noise or engaging in disruptive activities shall be deemed to create a nuisance.
Use of Equipment
- Use of any equipment (owned by the City, personal, or brought from any other site) is not permitted unless prior approval by the Recreation Director or Building Coordinator has been given.
- Due to fire codes, open flames in or out of the building are strictly prohibited at all times.
- If children are part of the function, someone must be assigned to watch over them. Children are not allowed to run or play through the building or remain unsupervised.