Jensen Nature Park
|Other Link||Pavilion and Field Rentals|
Jensen Nature Park features the following amenities and facilities:
- 0.59-mile walking and jogging trail
- Picnic tables
- Public restroom
- Trail access
There is a daily bag and possession limit of 2 fish total. No ice fishing or ice skating. Likely catches include:
- Channel Catfish
- Large-Mouth Bass
- Yellow Perch
- Rainbow Trout in the pond only during the spring and fall months
Floating Device Regulations
- A flotation device must not exceed 12 feet in length.
- No device shall have a motor.
- All passengers on a flotation device must wear a life jacket.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the Park as well as swimming, bathing, and/or wading in the pond.